Why is it when you spend £70 on taking 5 of your kids to the movies they decide that they want to spend most of the film going back and forth from the toilet.
To make matters worse my youngest fella, who was the keeper of the rucksack stuffed with the petrol station sweet and fizzy pop stash (I’m not paying cinema prices – I’d have to remortgage), managed to get it confiscated by a storm-trooper masquerading as a cinema usher.
What kind of hard hearted so and so takes sweets from a 9 year old?
Although he failed to find the packet of Haribo Special Mix I'd hidden down the back of my second youngests hoodie - small consolation I know .... but hey.
Not a good day.....
We got caught smuggling in a KFC once. Did not go down well!
ReplyDeleteI got caught smuggling in beer ... that didnt go down well either. Bastards.
ReplyDelete